Monday 29 July 2013

Triathlon Weekend!!

The Kids Of Steel!!!!!!

This past weekend Corner Brook held it's annual Kids of Steel. Most of our friends were there and every one had a great time!! 

Sammy, Charlie, and Shell


Alex on his awesome bike.
                                                                                    


Isaac on the pool deck.

                                                                                               
Sammy with his lucky hat.
Daley in transition.
Skyler in transition.
Tarik in transition.
Isaac exiting the pool.
Isaac on his bike.
Alex in the pool. (centre) 
Alex with his cookie medal.



The Corner Brook Triathlon!!

This year I did the sprint triathlon!  It was soo much fun!
The distances were 500 m swim, 20 km bike, and 6 km run.
My dad and I did it together, and we finished it side by side.
My time was 1 hour and 51 minutes, my placing was eleventh.
After the race our family went to Brewed on Bernard and had
steamers. Dad and I went to Louis Gee's pizza later on! I also
found out that I am the youngest person to complete a sprint triathlon  in
 Corner brook!  
Nan and I at the start area!
Dad and I exiting the pond.

On lap 1 of 2 of the bike course.
 Here we are  running.

 Finishing the race together!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My swim camp coach, Alison and I post race at Brewed on Bernard. Her teaching is amazing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment