Saturday 28 June 2014

Birthday Mist?

This was supposed to be posted 2 days ago on June 26.

Happy Birthday Mom!!!
As you can see it's Moms birthday, so I have written an Acrostic birthday poem for her.

Jennifer.

June
Excellent
Nice
Nicer
Intelligent
Fun
Energetic
Runner.

My mom is a wonderful person, as well a mom, and when I say she's intelligent, I'm not just saying it, I mean it. She is one of the smartest people I know. Really. If people where just willing to listen, she could change the world single handily.
There will be a lack of pictures today because our camera had an unfortunate accident... You'll have to use your imagination.

Now for the mist part of the blog post. I know I have already posted a poem, a haiku specifically,  about mist in the past, but yesterday it was so misty out, I had to write another. I'm talking about mist so thick that when you look out your window, you can't see half way down your street.

An Ode to Mist.

Mist,
breathes life
into your shadow,
whispers along
your spine,
seeps into your hair and
eyes.
Shelters
you from yourself.

Tell it your secrets,
and forget all
about them.
The mist owns
them now. 

As you can see, I feel very safe when surrounded by mist.



No comments:

Post a Comment