Tuesday 28 January 2014

The Perfect Quiet.

Yesterday, we went skiing at the Blow Me Down Ski Park. It was sort of gray out and it looked like a water color painting. I went down a trail that I usually go down, but in the opposite direction and got a little lost. When I finally figured out where I was, I stopped skiing and at that moment everything went quiet. I mean absolutely silent. No wind, no birds, not even my own breathe. It was the perfect silence, a natural silence. It only lasted for about 30 seconds, but that was long enough for me to take a picture. Sadly, pictures don't come with sound, so you'll have to image what I heard. Actually, it's more like what I didn't hear.

Where it went silent.

Me marveling at how quiet it was.

The trail I was skiing on. 

Mom and Rebecca.

Alex with Evan and Skyler.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment